Good knowledge and experience in the oil and gas industry / 5 years or more.
- NEBOSH Certificate or Equivalent,
- Hazardous substances management Certificate.
- Food Safety/ HACCP Training
- Medical Fitness,
- Advanced firefighting,
- Medical first aid
Other skills and / or personal qualities required:
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant laws, including Liberian and Tunisian laws, regulations, procedures and agreements that govern HELM field development operations,
- Demonstrates strong Safety Leadership
- Demonstrates a willingness to take difficult strategic decisions and an ability to resolve complex problems.
- Provides direction on how to manage conflicting priorities and tensions.
- Communicates effectively and appropriately with a variety of stakeholders including external partners, teams, colleagues and contacts,
- Supports, promotes and implements change
- Ability to identify appropriate risk assessment techniques to specific.