Sahline - Monastir
Posted 11 months ago
- To ensure the safe operation of the assets in Sahline Base whilst optimizing Drilling, production, loading and off-loading through compliance with and communication of regulatory requirements and changes.
- Food Control
- Monitor Port operations.
- Conduct Safety meetings and Drills
- Monitor safety matters of all vessels and assets in vicinity of HELM Field
- Be a key contributor of his own career development and progress.
- Ensure HSE targets, leading regular inspections Manage and control Warehouse Logistic Provider ensuring high standard performance and meet costs targets. Work closely with Logistic.
- Provides safety reporting, information, support and mentorship for operations personnel and other internal clients to ensure the safe and hygienic conduct of work.
- Leads the development of safe operating and emergency procedure.
- Participates in incident control during emergencies or accidents.
- Leads or assists in investigations into near misses, property damage, injuries, occupational illness and spills/loss of containment, ensuring that database records of such incidents are maintained.
- Participates in Sahline base meetings.
- Conduct of safety training courses and participates in training in area of safety and loss prevention.
- Applies for HSE PTW system.
- Report and update the stop card register.
- Supervise Port operations as lifting and monitor day to day activities concerning HSE.
- Control the food and catering as per the ISO 22000.
- Develop, perform, and oversee internal audits and maintain the records, for inspecting and ensuring efficient running of HSE Management Systems.
- Manage and review HSE Policies and Procedures and related documents, ensuring that the documents are updated and is consistent.
- Maintain good working relationships with departmental contacts for HSE issues and with accreditation agencies of ISO 45001.
- To be the first point of contact for all HSE matters in the Port and Sahline base.
- Facility maintenance including Building compliance with Health and Safety regulations (including Emergency Response team), Fire system, extinguishers…
- Conduct Hotel inspections when required.
- Ensure Monthly and weekly reporting for HSE dept.
- Update the waste Management Register on monthly basis.
- Handling and management of chemical product with respect to the required norms and SAROST policy.
Good knowledge and experience in the oil and gas industry / 5 years or more.
- NEBOSH Certificate or Equivalent,
- Hazardous substances management Certificate.
- Food Safety/ HACCP Training
- Medical Fitness,
- Advanced firefighting,
- Medical first aid
Other skills and / or personal qualities required:
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant laws, including Liberian and Tunisian laws, regulations, procedures and agreements that govern HELM field development operations,
- Demonstrates strong Safety Leadership
- Demonstrates a willingness to take difficult strategic decisions and an ability to resolve complex problems.
- Provides direction on how to manage conflicting priorities and tensions.
- Communicates effectively and appropriately with a variety of stakeholders including external partners, teams, colleagues and contacts,
- Supports, promotes and implements change
- Ability to identify appropriate risk assessment techniques to specific.