Assistant Base Manager
Sahline - Monastir
Posted 11 months ago
- Manage an onshore logistics base on behalf of clients operating in the Energy Sector
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Lead and coordinate the workload of the base team to deliver standardized procedures and ways of working.
- Manage and coordinate the day-to-day logistics, allocation, and stores functions to ensure that the right equipment is in the right place at the right time, taking a hand on approach.
- Provide logistics support for the operations and coordinate the activities at the Supply Base and the port.
- Manage all contractors’ activities associated with clients works to ensure that operations are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the clients.
- Ensure clear, timely communication and liaison with operational staff, planners, Operations Managers, and other stakeholders.
- Receive complaints and resolve problems.
French and English
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint ...)
- Experience of managing and supervising team.
- Problem-solving skills
University Diploma or equivalent, Master in logistics